Formerly Blogless

True confessions of a girl who writes dirty books--and loves it!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Home is Where You Have To Beat Blogger Into Submission

Finally! After a week of frustrated clicking and moaning, I have thrashed Blogger into the ground and forced it to allow me to record my precious thoughts about my trip to Europe, before they all leak out of my head. You wouldn't believe how annoyed I've been. I still don't know what was wrong--something about cookies? How could anything to do with cookies be bad? It's diabolical.

Anyway, Europe. So much fun. I figure, though, that you are all less interested in a play by play of every dusty cathedral and charming cafe I saw, than you are in my impressions of each place. This is not a travelblog--I will not be rating hotels or restaurants, although I reserve the right to give opinions on anything and everything that comes to mind. I'll go place by place, I think, which means first up is:

PRAGUE

Tune in tomorrow...

7 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger MarlyMathews said...

Glad to hear you had a great time, Louisa! Welcome back...I know all about blogger frustrations.

Can't wait to read all about Prague!

~Marly

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Welcome back Louisa! Glad you had a good time. :o)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Debra Parmley said...

Welcome home, Louisa!

(Honestly I could listen to every little detail of your trip, but I know that's not exactly normal.) But hey, why be normal? That's the motto at our house. LOL

Can't wait to hear your impressions of Prague! When we were there they were still restoring the statues on the St Charles Bridge. I have some photos of before & after but I bet it looks a whole lot better now. Plus it was Nov. just after the Christmas markets opened and all the leaves were down.

I'll bet it was beautiful in the fall!

Pictures - we want pictures!!!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger MariaGeraci said...

It's great to have you back home! Can't wait to hear all about the trip :)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Welcome home, Louisa!

Can't wait to hear about Prague so I can live vicariously through your travels. LOL. :)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Lillian Feisty said...

I can't wait to read your posts about your trip! Welcome home! And yeah, pictures!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kate Pearce said...

Welcome back!
(stalker shield up!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home