Formerly Blogless

True confessions of a girl who writes dirty books--and loves it!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tune In Tomorrow...

...for the next installment of Decoding Disappointment: Learning to Read Between the Lines of Rejection. I've got my first ever actual rejection letter, sent in by a brave aspiring author, and tomorrow I'll be ripping it apart at the seams, exposing hidden meaning and commenting on the rejector's writing style.

Trust me, this one is going to be fun. And informative!

6 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Mel Francis said...

woohoo! I can't wait!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Kudos to the brave soul who sent in their letter (I wish I had one to contribute). You'll do a fab decoding job, Louisa. Can't wait!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Jordan Summers said...

Glad to see you're settling into married life. :)

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger KimAmburn said...

Can't wait to read your interpretations! Thanks so much for doing this!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Christine said...

This is wonderful. Thanks to the brave author who sent it in. :)

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Oh this should be interesting! It's like editors have this secret code to tell us they hate our stuff or our stories stink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home