Formerly Blogless

True confessions of a girl who writes dirty books--and loves it!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Mini-Vacation!


I'm off! To the Blahdy Blah Mountains in Pennsylvania! Ok, so I don't know exactly where we're going. Some tiny little PA town to visit friends of ours who are coming there from San Francisco. But it's fine! I don't need to know where we're going. I have GPS in my car. I swear, I couldn't find the grocery store without that damn thing.

Anyway, it's going to be a long, blissful weekend of friends, wine, and something called Frogmore Stew (?) which, I am assured, contains no frogs. Not that I'd really mind. I like frogs' legs. I eat all kinds of crazy stuff. Ask me about it sometime.

I'm taking the revisions with me, in the form of my handy dandy iBook, but I'm not deluding myself that tons of work is getting done before Sunday. Still, every page counts, and I'm usually an earlier riser than most of my friends, so maybe it'll happen. Either way, I'm not worrying about it. I've written a whole new scene, and edited about 4 chapters, so I'm on my way, and feeling pretty up about it.

I'll let you know how the frogs are...

5 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger MariaGeraci said...

Sigh, I'm green with envy. Have a great time!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Mel Francis said...

Have fun! We'll miss you!!!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger MarlyMathews said...

Have a great time, Louisa!

~Marly

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Gina Black said...

I want to hear about the stew when you get back... sounds... um... interesting. ;)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Have a great trip!

I'm with Gina--let's hear about that stew when you get back. LOL. :)

Good luck with your revisions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home