Formerly Blogless

True confessions of a girl who writes dirty books--and loves it!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Geek Chic


Justin Long is the hottest geek ever. Seriously, I heart this kid. He's the Mac in those cute commercials, and he's currently starring in the hilarious college movie, Accepted. Go see it, it hits all those great Animal House/Van Wilder/PCU buttons.

But my crush on him started way before that. I loved him as the geeky kid in Galaxy Quest, the geeky kid in Dodgeball, and the kooky coworker in The Breakup. He is always good. And he's always got a faint whiff of total loser dorkdom that just gets me right between the eyes.

Dork on, Justin. It works for you.

6 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Tempest Knight said...

He's a very cute geek! ;)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger MariaGeraci said...

He reminds me of a younger David Schwimmer. But Justin is cuter!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Mel Francis said...

Yeah, I love him, too.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Jenna Mayson said...

Way cuter that David Schwimmer.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Louisa Edwards said...

WAY cuter than David Schwimmer, who mostly always just irritated me.

Justin Long is not a bumbler.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Pam Trader said...

THAT'S who he is - the kid from Galaxy Quest. It was driving me crazy that I didn't know who he was! Thanks, Louisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home