Formerly Blogless

True confessions of a girl who writes dirty books--and loves it!

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Dog Blog


So, I'm going to try not to gush about my puppy too much on this blog. This is not a dog blog, in general, and I'm not really that big an animal person. I don't throw kittens against the wall for fun, or anything, but I'm a pretty unabashed carnivore, and I don't think of animals as, like, little people who need their own wardrobes and stuff.

BUT. That said, my dog, Hunter, is the cutest dog in the whole world. And he definitely thinks he's people. Or maybe he thinks that Nick and I are just big dogs--I can't decide. Anyway, I love him to pieces, and I wanted to post a pic, because I think his furry face would brighten the day of anyone who saw it. Seriously, they should send him in talk to that Nasrallah guy. Hearts and flowers in seconds, guaranteed. Not to trivialize war, or anything.

[This blog is dedicated to the lovely and talented Jenna Mayson, who led by example, and encouraged me to spoon with my dog. Under the covers. It was fantastic.]

7 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Mel Francis said...

once you let the dog into your bed, he becomes family. Like people family. So, you've gone and done it now.

And he is a cutie. Wish you'd have posted that pic yesterday! I needed a smile. :)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger MariaGeraci said...

Spoon with your dog? I'd love to see that!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I can see how Hunter might negotiate peace. He's adorable!

I saw your comment on blogging on Mel's kidnapped blog, so thought I'd pop in and say "hi." :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Louisa Edwards said...

Hi, Ellen! Welcome to my baby blog. Three whole posts--I feel like such an infant.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jenna Mayson said...

Love the blog - love the dog even more!

I think I should make some bumper sticks - "Honk if you spoon you dog".

Oh wait...that doesn't sound too good.

:)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Nephele Tempest said...

He's such a cutie! You have to let him be a person if he wants. After all, who could resist that little face?

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Debra Parmley said...

Hunter is precious! OMG you must be swimming in puppy kisses...how could you not gush?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home