Formerly Blogless

True confessions of a girl who writes dirty books--and loves it!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

This is my first ever blog. I know, I'm ridiculously late to leap onto this bandwagon, but I can't help it. I'm a little bit of a techno-weenie, and as fabulous as I really think I am in most other ways, it was hard for me to believe that anyone out there could be interested in my daily goings on. But I just returned from the week of festivities hosted by the Romance Writers of America in Atlanta, and everyone at that National Conference thing said I HAD to have a blog. The peer pressure was overwhelming, and some people actually presented good arguments for it. So fine. I give. Uncle.

Here it is.

8 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger MariaGeraci said...

Woo hoo! Your blog is going to be fabulous, darling!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Mel Francis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Maureen McGowan said...

Louisa! Welcome to the blogsphere. I'm new to it, too, but was shocked at how many people at Nationals knew me from my month-old blog.

Great networking, tool, I think.

It was great meeting you in Atlanta! Hope you enjoy life on this side of the publishing industry (the rejection recieving side) :-)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Maureen McGowan said...

why did I put a comma after networking?

I know... since you're a former editor, I wanted to give you something to do ;-)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Mel Francis said...

damn brown-nosing maria beat me to the comments.

yay! you are fabulous and we'll hang on every word.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Guess this means Mel will have to call you something other than "the blogless one" in her blog.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Nephele Tempest said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging! It's amazing how much you can find to blather about if you really try, and I promise, if you blog, they will come...

:)
Nephele

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Debra Parmley said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Louisa!

It's ever so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home